[PREORDER] Dixie Blur Vinyl LP
Release Date: March 6, 2020
Please note, this item and any item ordered with it will ship on or around March 3, 2020.
Dixie Blur was recorded in Nashville from May 4 - May 13 2019 at Cowboy Jack Clement’s Sound Emporium Studio A. Co-produced by Jonathan Wilson and Pat Sansone (Wilco, The Autumn Defense), the album’s 14 new recordings feature such luminary musicians as Mark O’Connor, Dennis Crouch, Russ Pahl, Kenny Vaughn, Jim Hoke, Jon Radford, and Drew Erickson.
*FIRST 500 VINYL AND CD'S ARE SIGNED*
*EXCLUSIVE JONATHAN WILSON STORE MULTI-COLORED VINYL*
- Limited edition 180 gram double LP (Yellow + Orange)
- Die Cut gatefold jacket with silver foil
- 2 double print dust sleeves
- First 500 units signed by Jonathan
- 15 page lyric book featuring artwork by Andrea Nakhla
- Anyone who pre-orders the album will have immediate access to the tracks "So Alive", “'69 Corvette", and "Korean Tea". Full album download will be available on release day. All digital download links will be sent via SendOwl email and may take up to 24 hours for email to send.
1. Just for Love
2. '69 Corvette
3. New Home
4. So Alive
5. In Heaven Making Love
6. Oh Girl
9. Fun For The Masses
11. Riding The Blinds
12. El Camino Real
13. Golden Apples
14. Korean Tea